Dynalectric Company (Colorado) performed design-assist electrical construction at two new 60,000-square-foot and 40,000-square-foot data centers. The data centers were designed for day one capacities of four megawatts and two megawatts, respectively. Each data center included attached administrative offices, a loading dock, and security space.
The client sought to build two new data centers.
Dynalectric Colorado’s scope of work included:
- Site and underground electrical
- Temporary electrical
- Mechanical equipment power
- Interior, exterior, and site lighting
- Bus assemblies
- Main and branch power distribution
- Low-voltage systems
- Fire alarm
- Additional systems
- Generator systems
- Rotary uninterruptible supply systems
The client is a technology company.