Dynalectric Company (Colorado) provided design-assist electrical services for this research and development process facility relocation.
Dynalectric Colorado performed electrical renovations for 55,000 square feet of existing warehouse space, meeting specific requirements for custom clean rooms and rooms classified for hazardous materials. We also helped prepare, transport, and reinstall existing equipment from the previous facility to the new location.
This confidential client relocated their research and development process facility to a new warehouse better suited to their specific needs.
Dynalectric Colorado’s scope of work included:
- Reconfiguring three 4,000-amp services
- Clean rooms
- Sealed/gasketed light fixtures
- PVC-coated conduits
- Hazardous materials classified rooms
- Class I, Division II electrical installation
- Explosion-proof light fixtures
- Intrinsically safe devices
- Conduit seal-offs as needed
- Relocation of existing R&D equipment
- Lighting and lighting controls
- Cable trays
- Branch power