Dynalectric Company (Colorado) performed electrical construction services for this ten-story tenant improvement at VF Corporation’s headquarters.
The build-out totaled over 260,000 square feet, featuring:
- An open-office concept
- Meeting rooms
- Call rooms
- Research and development space
- Multiple break rooms
- Commercial-grade kitchen facilities
- A four-story grand staircase
- A fitness center and a climbing wall
VF Corporation sought tenant improvements at their downtown Denver headquarters.
Dynalectric Colorado’s scope of work included:
- Temporary power
- Electrical demolition
- Lighting and lighting controls
- Branch power
- Mechanical systems power
- Building grounding
- Low voltage above-ceiling raceways and rough-in
- Fire alarm system
- Receptacles, floor boxes, and furniture connections
VF Corporation is a worldwide apparel and footwear company that owns brands such as The North Face, Jansport, Vans, and Wrangler.