Dynalectric Company (Colorado) researched, planned, and executed the installation of updated normal and emergency power distribution systems for the design-assist infrastructure project at St. Mary’s Hospital.
We provided electrical infrastructure modernizations for buildings originally built in 1973 and 1985. Performing work while the hospital remained fully operational, our team completed this mission-critical project with minimal interruptions to daily operations.
SCL Health needed to implement power infrastructure upgrades at St. Mary’s Hospital.
Our scope of work included:
- Updating medium-voltage service to unit substations for normal and emergency power
- Replacing three motor control centers and related services with variable frequency drives
- Connecting new 480-volt, three-phase power infrastructure to sub-distribution rooms
- Providing new sub-distribution to automatic transfer switches and associated loads
- Starts and disconnects for various mechanical systems
SCL Health is a health system with eight hospitals and over 100 clinics throughout Colorado and Montana.