As the prime contractor, Dynalectric Company (Colorado) delivered a complete emergency power supply system infrastructure upgrade at Rose Medical Center. We also installed associated high- and low-voltage systems, and performed mechanical and general construction.
To help ensure zero disruption to the facility’s daily and emergency operations, we coordinated the project schedule to a high level of detail.
Rose Medical Center required emergency power infrastructure upgrades.
Dynalectric Colorado provided and installed the following electrical upgrades at six different areas of the facility:
- Switchboards and panelboards
- Automatic transfer switches
- Motor control center units
- Chiller substation
- Digital power metering system
- Substation and generator disconnects
- As-needed temporary power